Here at SNS Pharma Limited we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We deliver only to UK address. Delivery options would be applicable after acceptance of the order is communicated to the customer. The Company would be not liable as a result of courier Company or Royal mail delay in delivery goods. Next day delivery would be applicable if orders are accepted before 12 noon and following day is a working day. While standard delivery is between 2 to 3 working days after the order is accepted.
- We know that you don’t want to wait days for your order to arrive. That’s why we send every order with Royal Mail next day delivery or Second Class Post. Which means that, all being well, you should receive your parcel the following working day after it has been despatched or within 5 days. What’s more, any order accepted before 1pm on a working day will be despatched on the same day.
- However, although we promise to despatch your order quickly upon acceptance, it should be remembered that delivery is not guaranteed within this timescale and parcels can occasionally take longer to reach their destinations. Parcels sent to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands and certain parts of Scotland will usually take a little longer to arrive.
- We deliver only to UK addresses.
- Based upon the weight of your item(s) you will have two options for your postage either Standard Postage or Next day delivery postage.
Standard postage cost £3.95 dependent on the normal weight and size of your order and will be sent Royal Mail Second Class and should take 2 – 4 working days for delivery. Should the item not arrive within this time scale please contact your local sorting office to ensure that they are not holding the item for you. Please note that Royal Mail do not class an item missing until 15 working days has passed as they say it can still be delivered until this time. Replacements for undelivered orders won’t be possible until after this time.
Next day delivery postage is £7.25 (on orders before 3pm) – items will be sent using Royal mail delivery.
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive an e-mail notification advising of of this.
- Contact us if you have not received your parcel within standard days – we will do anything we can to help. If an item sent by Royal Mail has not been received it can often be found at the local sorting office awaiting collection. If not, the Royal Mail has a specific procedure that we can follow in the event of a missing parcel. If your order has been dispatched with Royal mail next day delivery, we can track and trace it using their online system.