RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Medicines cannot be returned once it is dispatched from Pharmacy for safety reasons. There would be no refund or cancellation after the goods are dispatched or posted.
- SNS Pharma Limited policies in respect of returns and refunds shall apply. It is your responsibility to contact SNS Pharma Ltd to seek clarification where interpretation of terms is needed.
- You may request for a refund only if we are unable to fulfill your order as a result risk to your health.
- We cannot accept returns request on processed orders after the medicine has been dispatched. Please note that Consumer contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of medicinal products under a prescription.
- We shall endeavor to ship the products based on customers’ requirements (either next day or standard 2 day delivery) or within 30 days of accepting your order.
- However, we would not be held liable for non-delivery as a result of circumstances beyond on our control .e.g shipment delay by the shipping company or non-availability of products.
- If you return something because of an error on our part or because it’s damaged or defective, we will refund any charges incurred in returning the item to us (either by a personalised pre-paid return label or by refunding your return postage costs – up to 2nd class postage only).
We’ll check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.